Most of us consider New Year as a new window of opportunity to change our way of own thoughts and actions and we have our resolution during the first days of New Year. For most of the people, it works as follows: We think what we want to change and we just set it as our aim for the new year. However such approach doesn’t work in most of the cases since it is not SMART!. This means that our New Year’s resolution goals should work only if these goals are
- Specific (clearly and easily identifiable and described at the deepest possible level of detail)
- Measurable (they are characterised by specific success indicators so that they can be judged easily even by externals whether they have been fulfilled)
- Achievable (so that someone with the specific resources and expertise can implement them)
- Realistic (i.e. we can implement them with our expertise and resources)
- Time bound (they have specific deadlines to be implemented, i.e. by end of 2018 the latest!)
Based on the above, see the video below on how to implement successfully your own New Year’s resolution and achieve mastery as funding expert.
For adding further value to what you have learned from this article/video, you can now register in my Funding Expert Accelerator Programme that in addition to have exclusive access every month to unique in-depth trainings on EU funds that I deliver nowhere else but only in this programme, you can also have an one-to-one live session with me remotely where I can guide you specifically on any challenges you are facing (e.g. your strong and weak points and how to work for becoming a great funding expert, which funding programmes can support your idea or your organisation’s mission, how to get involved in proposals as partner, how to deal with specific issues in regards to a grant application or a funded project that you are involved, etc.) You set the agenda for our discussion and coaching session according to your own needs.