I will not be long since the video below is very extensive and explains in detail the amount of money that are spent in preparing failed not winning proposals for requesting funding but also uncovers some other interesting staff. More specifically, in this video
- I prove that based on very conservative assumptions organisations of any type (public, private, SMEs, startups, industry, non profit, civil societies, educational institutes, schools, etc) that are based in any country in Europe spend in total more than €11 billion/year in ….. failed proposals, i.e. proposals that have failed to receive funding!
- I show how you can become a successful funding expert with a balanced life
- I reveal how to think and act as funding champion by following just seven daily habits
The video is quite long, around 50 minutes but it is really worth it. In any case, I provide to you also the summary of its content below for your convenience.
The biggest unexploited market in Europe
Yes, €11 billion are spent every year in proposals that request european funding and they will not receive it. It is obvious that this market of €11 billion/year is one of the biggest unexploited markets in the world and for me personally is the new “el dorado” for those that wish to transform themselves as successful funding experts and build a highly paid career but without making any compromises in their lifestyle.
Personally, when I was starting my career as a funding expert/manager 19 years ago, I had experienced big struggles on preparing successful proposals and I have sensed many times the disappointment on receiving a rejection note of my proposal. However, as soon as I was introduced to a personal development guru, Tony Robbins and his book “Awakening the Giant Within“, I became obsessed in creating a formula that can be followed by anyone in order to create successful proposals for funding.
Exploit this market by becoming a successful funding expert
This formula is based on my more than 19 years of experience in european funding, my engagement as EC expert/evaluator since 2003 and my persistence to work with the best in european funding and get trained by the best. In this respect, I have a created a “recipe” of just five “ingredients” for making a great “meal“. More specifically, I have created a formula of four steps and seven habits for transforming an individual into an expert in developing great proposals and having a balanced life!
The recipe is called Funding Expert Transformation Process and it is illustrated analytically in the video above
What can you do now for becoming a funding expert?
The very first thing that you can do now is to start acting and thinking like an expert by adopting on a daily basis the 7 habits that champions in european funding have. I call them B.U.N.D.L.E.R. habits since bundle means a package and bundler is someone that carries the package of habits on a daily basis. At the video above, you can see the seven habits in detail but I list them also for your convenience.
- Build to last
- Upset the Status Quo
- Never eat alone
- Don’t delay it, delegate it
- Learn that good is the enemy of great
- Endorse a sharpen axe
- Recognise mistakes as learning opportunities
How can you add further value on what you learned already?
There are two things that you can either do right now:
- Register here to receive sequentially for free three training videos on european funding (actually, it is two videos since the first one is the one above). The second video instructs you on how to create innovative ideas that can attract funding and the third video on how to build a proposal summary that engages and convinces, and/or
- Take advantage of our special 50% discount that is valid only to the first 20 participants that will join our Funding Expert Academy Programme and let us transform you into a successful funding expert with 100% money back guarantee and unbeatable free bonuses.